Roadmaster Ltd is a leading NZ manufacturer and repairer of heavy transport equipment with our head office located in Rotorua.
We are looking for experienced Fabricator Welders who wants challenging work to join our Service & Repairs Team in Auckland. You must be able to work under pressure as there are often time constraints in completing the work. We want people who are prepared to work in difficult conditions and enjoy the satisfaction of getting the job done. People who are committed to a long term career with us should apply.
Our ideal applicants will be able to offer the following:
• Experience in Fabrication and Welding, MIG & ARC to NZQF Level 4 or overseas equivalent
• Preferably 5-7 years experience with heavy machinery
• Ability to understand and read engineering drawings
• Mathematical competence and ability to understand dimensions
• Exceptional workmanship maintained within time constraints
• Preferred but not essential is past experience from within the heavy transport industry
• Extremely important is the ability to follow instructions and produce quality workmanship.
If you have a great work ethic and are reliable please reply and attach your cv.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and hold a NZ Driver Licence.
ROADMASTER IS A DIVISION OF THE MODERN TRANSPORT GROUP
All Roadmaster trailers are manufactured to the LANDTRANSPORT HEAVY VEHICLES 2004 Standard 31002
as administered by a NZTA approved HEAVY VEHICLE SPECALIST CERTIFIER